Teen Guide To Health (e-book)
The Teen Guide To Health is the one simple roadmap every teen needs to get and stay healthy. 94 fun pages to explore in class or read at home. A prevention tool that answers questions and give the facts to empower teens to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Explains body and brain development
- Explores the three pillars of health: physical, emotional, social
- Shows how all the components of health work together
- Tells how substances and alcohol impact brain, body and emotional development
- Empowers teens to make healthy choices
See the flip book
What every teen needs to know about, getting and staying, healthy no matter who or where you are. Empower your teen to understand body, brain, and emotional health. Easy to read and understand with tips for the whole family.