Things I Stopped Doing To Gain Peace In My Life Poster
Original ROR wall poster you won’t see anywhere else. Want more peace in your life? Here’s how to get the help you need just by putting this reminder on your wall. Museum quality printing, inspiration from ROR. Here are the 10 ways you can remember how to get control of your own life. Get three different posters and make your own inspirational wall.
-Arguing with people
– Wasting energy on one-sided relationships
– Over committing my time when I didn’t have the time or energy
– Accepting and excusing toxic behavior because it was more comfortable than change
– Allowing dysfunctional family members to steal my peace and joy
– Trying to fix people as an “act of love”
– Discarding my boundaries to fit (uncomfortably) in other peoples lives
– Holding on to limiting beliefs about my life, self-worth, and potential
– Pretending to be happy when I was hurting
– Silencing my voice and not naming my needs
– Overthinking about my past and things I cannot change
– Holding onto people I’ve outgrown because of the “time invested”
– Overlooking my blessings and comparing my life to someone else’s
– Abandoning myself, my truth, and my integrity to “fit in”
$13.00 – $21.00
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Add a wonderful accent to your room and office with these posters that are sure to brighten any environment.
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Giclée printing quality
• Opacity: 94%
• ISO brightness: 104%
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
There are no reviews yet.